Thursday, January 22, 2015


Okay... so... hi.


I'm gonna be honest here. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.


My name's Ana, and I'm a sophomore at the weirdest high school in America. I'm not gonna tell you exactly what high school, in case some crazy psychopath killer finds this blog and decides that I make a perfect target. What would a crazy psychopath killer be doing on blogspot? Starting a blog on the best ways to hide a body? Probably not, but the risk still stands, so I'll keep my specific location on the DL, thank you very much.


I guess I'm starting this blog because I want to be less stressed all the time, and I think writing about it is a good way to understand what exactly it is that's causing me to be so anxious. Written words will also help me stick to the stress reduction plans I make, because Lord knows it takes all of my effort to stick to any type of schedule.


I'm also starting this blog because it's a school project, so I kind of have to do it. But don't worry, even if this blog is the product of forced learning, we're still gonna have SO. MUCH. FUN!!1! FORCED FUN.


Or at least I'm going to have fun with this. I don't know if anyone else will, because I don't even know if anyone will read this, or if I'm just talking to no one. Just throwing stuff out into the void. What does that phrase mean? I don't know, but it sounded cool.


In all seriousness, I'm hoping this blog can help me with my anxiety. Having any sort of responsibility placed on me- and I mean any- always seems to send me into some kind of helpless panic, and it's just not healthy living this way. I'm hoping that learning and then writing about stress can help me make some sort of plan to reduce my own. So instead of doing a research paper for Lit, I'll just be writing this low-stress and really chill blog. Totally chill. Did you notice this calming purple I chose for the theme? It's super chill.


So I guess if anyone happens to stumble upon this, and relates to anything I just said, I invite you to join me on this adventure. This REALLY FUN, RELAXING, AND PURPLE THEMED ADVENTURE.


Or not. Like I said, I don't really know what I'm doing.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. wait you're a psychopath or im a psychopath?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete