Thursday, February 19, 2015


It's vacation! Yay! I haven't left my house since Sunday or taken a shower since Tuesday. Sadly, this is not a joke. I am both lonely and gross. I swear I have both friends and fresh water, but the friends are all busy and if I'm not going anywhere, there's no point in taking a shower unless I smell bad enough that not even my dog wants to be near me.

Despite the solitude and the slight stench, I've honestly been really enjoying this week. I'm super relaxed. My mom has work and my sister's in a musical (Shrek, if you really must know), so it's just been me and the dog. I love it. There is nothing I enjoy more than being home alone. I've just been packing for moving, watching Netflix, playing guitar, reading, and internetting all week- the perfect combination.

However I've completely failed my stress relief routine. I didn't do a single thing on it. Not even once, despite all the excess spare time I've had. I guess I'm just so relaxed I don't need to. But I swear I'm gonna get on it! It will be easier once I have the normal schedule of school back... hopefully.

I don't really have anything else to add. There's not even anything interesting going on in my life for me to write about. Um... when I was cleaning my room, I discovered a squirrel skull in a plastic baggy. I think I found it when I was six and kept it for "science" purposes, and then completely forgot about it. It was a shocker to see it's socket-less eyes staring up at me, to say the least. I also came across a bunch of shark teeth I found when I was 8. I was a weird, gross kid. Still am, actually. I haven't taken a shower in two days, remember?

I found out one of my favorite band members is getting married so I ate half a tub of ice cream in celebration, and now I feel sick. I am just as disgusted with myself as you are, don't worry. It'll be interesting to see if I can peacefully transition back into a school setting, where I will see way too many people everyday and will most certainly not be able to eat ice cream for lunch.

I'm gonna go now, before I puke ice cream all over the screen. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment